After a couple of years in The RSC, Darren coughed and spat his way through countless forgettable television programmes and has also enjoyed some nice televison jobs including Peter Kosminsky’sInnocents, Human Remains, The IT Crowd, he played Roger Morgan in Holby City XI and X. A regular in the Armando Iannucci Shows, Darren has also worked with Armando on 2004 The Stupid Version, One Free Hand and a Nationwide advert. He has whored himself in various other commercials advertising everything from Lambourghini Gallardo’s to Golden Wonder Crisps from Nissans to Asda. He has written for The Armstrong & Miller Show, Bruiser and None Shall Pass
Donate to ITG!
- New Gloaming (for last Christmas) inthegloamingpodcasts.wordpress.com/2017/01/31/new… 1 month ago
- RT @MDarkleigh: Don't ask where they escape, but WHY they escape. RT @derek_acorah At home sourcing a hole in the fence where my ducks keep… 3 years ago
- RT @Natt: If the Court sketch doesn't look like this there's something deeply wrong with our justice system. http://t.co/G7keqA9RbM 3 years ago
- RT @Natt: For those who may have missed it yesterday: How I Developed Strange, Spooky Powers nathanieltapley.com/2013/10/28/how… 3 years ago
- You have a fortnight to get involved with this; leicestersquaretheatre.ticketsolve.com/shows/87350055… http://t.co/921jW3ghpX 3 years ago